Thursday 19 February 2015

Larnies Article

         
http://www.dogonews.com/2012/11/26/rare-disorder-turns-pennsylvania-teen-into-a-real-life-sleeping-beauty




I have been reading the news today and came across this interesting article about a 17 year old girl that has a virus that makes her sleep and sleep and sleep. The longest she has sleeped in for is 64 days. (Click on the link above to see the full article.). I found it interesting because no one can find a a way to help her stop  her sleeping virus. Nicole has had this virus since she was 7  years old and she has had only 3 Christmas's  in her life and she is 17 now!!!.  She also sleep through meeting Katie Perry. I can relate to it because I sleep in a lot and I love to sleep but she wishes she could have a normal life and I do have a normal  life so we are differing in a way. I wonder if there are more people have this virus and if some one will find a a way to stop it one day?.  


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did she get pricked on the finger.

    By Leigha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did she that how to story went?

      Delete
  3. wow a real life sleeping beauty cool

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell sorry for her but that is a good way to tell others about this

    ReplyDelete